Volunteering can be on a regular basis or occasionally as fits your schedule.
There are many gifts and many ways to serve with us.
- Volunteer to sit with and visit our faithful, prayerful, retired, infirm Sisters at Mother of Perpetual Help Assisted Living Residence and Mary, Queen and Mother Skilled Care Center at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services on Watson Road in St. Louis.
- Become a prayer pal or e-mail companion to one of the Sisters at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services.
- Assist us with office tasks, with mailing, stuffing envelopes, sorting and shredding papers at our Tau Center office in Kirkwood.
- Volunteer at our Franciscan Farm in DeSoto, Missouri. This might be planting, weeding, or harvesting in the garden or cleaning and doing small repairs in the large house or planting and weeding in one of the many flowerbeds.
- Register to be part of a special “Come & Serve” weekend project with us. Click here To Joyfully Serve.
If you would like to volunteer in any of these areas, complete and submit the form below: